Alumni Membership Form (document)
If you attended the INTERNATIONAL MUSIC CAMP as a student, teacher, or filled the important role of "parent of an IMC student," you are eligible for membership in the IMC Alumni Association. THERE IS NO MEMBERSHIP FEE!
An IMC Alumni Association member must have:
• A strong belief that the INTERNATIONAL MUSIC CAMP is a good thing for quality of life involvement.
• At least one good memory of having attended the camp or have heard positive stories from a son or daughter who attended.
• Be willing to share positive thoughts about the IMC with others when discussing the benefits of North America's Premier Summer School of Fine Arts.
How to Join
Membership is free, and signing up is easy. Complete the membership form below and send it to us by email, fax or hard copy.
SPECIAL NOTE: We are in the process of updating our alumni mailing list. If you are already a member and your contact information has changed please fill out the form with your current information. We would love to stay in touch with you!
File Size: 54.03 kb
You Will Receive
• A beautiful membership certificate
• An IMC Alumni Association lapel pin
• Regular IMC News updates through electronic and snail mail and online networking with other IMC friends
• An opportunity to provide input on camp programs and facilities, volunteer for many different events, and be the first to know about new happenings at IMC.
• Refer an IMC friend and receive a free gift!
Join Now! Stay in touch with the second 50 years of IMC service to the Youth of the World!
Order your copy of A Dream Come True: A History of the International Music Camp 1956 - 1983 by camp founder Dr. Merton Utgaard. Both books are in limited supplies, so order yours today! Write or call to order.